Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hammond now joining the list of .........................

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Great diving header own goals for the Albion.

Probably a better effort than Colin Hawkins but not a patch on Terry Connor's bullet against Norwich. :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
TC's will never be bettered.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
My memory is failing me. Was he completely alone with no apparent danger beyond him?

It was a cracking finish and I am sure he will see the funny side of it, since it didn't have an adverse effect on the result.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Great diving header own goals for the Albion.

Probably a better effort than Colin Hawkins but not a patch on Terry Connor's bullet against Norwich. :lolol:

Hmmm, I'm not so sure. Dean's effort today was fantastic, I will agree with you on that. But for timing, relevance to the result, and general incompetence confirmation, the Hawk's belter was unbeatable.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There was a player just behind Hammond so he needed to make the header but just directed it the wrong side of the post. The player actually celebrated as if they had drawn level or taken the lead with the goal

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Hawkins - fantastic finishing

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
I still think the Hawk's was better. Hammond's was a cracker don't get me wrong but the way the Hawk goes to ground flat out, stretching full length at about shin height to power the ball home is marvellous. It's special in that nobody is directly next to him and even though it would otherwise have likely been tapped in at the far post, you can almost hear the Hawk thinking to himself with grim determination "if this is going in, it's going in on my terms".

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hawks is the Daddy still for the own goal - that was tremendous

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hawks is the Daddy still for the own goal - that was tremendous

His sending off against Stockport was pretty special as well. I think he lasted a full minute after coming back into the first team as a sub.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
His sending off against Stockport was pretty special as well. I think he lasted a full minute after coming back into the first team as a sub.

To be fair that was comedy genius, what price Tommy Elphicks expression when he walked in the dressing room.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here