Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3rd & 4th goal (& 6th).

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Did you miss one or both when you decided to take an extended half time break whilst the stripes were still playing.

Edited as I forgot the 6th. Anyone miss all three and left thinking it was 3-0. Come on be brave and own up.

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Never!!

Bloke next to me did though, to go with the 2 goals against Palace that he missed.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Re: 3rd & 4th goal

Never!!

Bloke next to me did though, to go with the 2 goals against Palace that he missed.

He'll say he's not bothered but pig sick really.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Stat's had to rush back, so sadly we missed the last.

Leaving 3 minutes from the end, saved 40 minutes in journey time.
I can see why people do it.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Haven't missed a thing all season.

Except for Mackail-Smith's beaut away at Wolves when I was in the concourse as we saw it on the screen and all went mental

Always gives me a dose of acute smugness when I ask my Amex neighbour if he missed any goal scored just before or after the half time break.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Think their keeping quiet , at least one person owned up to missing one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Missed the 4th. Didn't even realise we'd kicked off for the second half. Fortunately I saw the five others so I wasn't too disheartened.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's ever so wrong to rejoice in the moments in which others miss, but it's a touch of relishable schadenfreude to see those who storm off repeatedly just to beat the queues for halftime snacks and drinks and have therefore no eyes on the visually remarkable and unforgettable.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I missed the sixth as I was well on my way for the bus. Definitely worth it though as I was home about half hour earlier and can see it on FL show later anyway.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
had a little chuckle as a habitual pie eater came back just before half-time with his pie in hand, then laughed out loud when he came back from half-time 4 minutes late

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I missed the 3rd. Had just started queuing for the lager. Although I did leg it straight back out & watch the replay on the big screen. Still this did leave a tad annoyed. I was further riled when I was still queuing for those beers 10 mins later. Apart from that minor hiccup I saw the 4th goal & WHAT A DAY!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here