Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Don't give up the day job as a career in comedy will not happen

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If the Blackpool fans weren't all wearing bright orange, I would never have noticed they were there....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Now i'm not sure whether it's because i'm a fair way away in the NS, or whether my eyes were deceiving me but, i'm sure i saw a fellow in all white, possibly with a big pointy white hat as well, in amongst the Blackpool supporters in the South Stand.
Anyway, when Brighton scored he was jumping up and celebrating, when Blackpool got their goal and corners, he was up and celebrating.
I thought after Brighton's first goal, perhaps my eyes had deceived me, but no he seemed to celebrate the other five as well.
Was i dreaming?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Now i'm not sure whether it's because i'm a fair way away in the NS, or whether my eyes were deceiving me but, i'm sure i saw a fellow in all white, possibly with a big pointy white hat as well, in amongst the Blackpool supporters in the South Stand.
Anyway, when Brighton scored he was jumping up and celebrating, when Blackpool got their goal and corners, he was up and celebrating.
I thought after Brighton's first goal, perhaps my eyes had deceived me, but no he seemed to celebrate the other five as well.
Was i dreaming?

That was no man, that was an Umpa Lumpa!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here