Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Highlight of the game today

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Was when Blackpool put FOUR players on LuaLua when he rampaged down the wing. Please tell me someone got a photo of it, it reminded me of that famous picture of Maradonna with the 7 Belgian players man marking him.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Lua Lua is like a new player from the one mid season and Also Bruno seemed to be quicker today as well maybe his time out has cleared all his lingering injury issues

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Just after Hammond's amazing diving header, the entire ground started singing "We score when we want, we score when want......" I was in fits

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I agree. Bruno played today as well as he did the first few months of the season. Great to see such a return to form.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Strangest thing was Lua Lua took them on from a standing position

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I feel Bruno is in a false position at rb. He did play well but I couldn't really understand why he was steaming so far upfront when he came on and when we were 4-1 up.

Highlight of the day for me, annihilating a team for 90 minutes and sending out a message to all those mofo's who don't think we deserve to be where we are in the league.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Too many.

Dave's pass to lead boot Buckley was obscenely good.

Bruno coming on and running straight up the middle as we attacked.

KLL scaring people.

I think it was Bridge's shot in the first half, we were straight down the barrel of that.

'shoot' then massive applause for a sublime pass (that happened loads of times).

Biggest disappointment:-

Calde virtually playing the whole game on t'other side of the pitch.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
The more they put on LuaLua the easier it seemed for him to get by them.

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
Apart from the goals and Buckley's was the highlight of those - (maybe Gus should arrange for someone to kick the ball at his head before kick off every game) - I thought the seagull was terrific!

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Seeing an old friend who encouraged me to start going to Gillingham after I had fallen out of love with the game following the loss of the Goldstone. And seeing PIG and Spanish Dave walking down to get the train home with everyone else, happily signing anything in front of them. Also big hats off to Englands greatest ever defensive midfielder, having seen his side tonked, signing autographs for Brighton fans in the 1901 foyer - and there were lots of them and he wasn't going anywhere ( mind you he was probably wanting to keep away from his players ). Oh and the game. If we can play like this till the end we are up.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I thought Bruno was drunk at one point.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Seagull
The seagull was very good.

I did think to an outsider looking in, we probably all came across as pretty 'special'.

20,000+ people see a seagull, point to the seagull, then chant seagull.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Loved the standing ovation for PIG as he walked of. Not sure he noticed it.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Spanish Dave's flick into the path of Orlandi for him to score was amazing

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here