Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will they cry off?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
:D Yes, he got a little niggly at the end and lost it, didn't he ?

He wasn't alone. It seemed silly to me, that four goals down with five minutes remaining, they were putting in some niggly challenges. I mean, if they were a goal or two down I could understand it, but the game was won. They were just risking yellow and possibly red cards if they got caught in the wrong place.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He wasn't alone. It seemed silly to me, that four goals down with five minutes remaining, they were putting in some niggly challenges. I mean, if they were a goal or two down I could understand it, but the game was won. They were just risking yellow and possibly red cards if they got caught in the wrong place.

Yes I did bellow something along the lines of just cos ur seasons over don't need to try **** ours up. Once dived and went through back of Bridders. That's about it...

Well they were being outplayed and made to look like a bunch of mugs - in all honesty they were lucky to walk off with just six conceded.

Nice to see Greer refuse to lash out when he was caught late - he thought about it but held back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here