Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the playoff semi-finals?

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
It now looks quite likely we will get Palace in the playoffs.
Is this good or bad?
Could the players handle the pressure without getting sent off?
Who should play? -Barnes?
Can any of us stand the tension?
Would this be the most historic Albion grudge match ever?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I would love it if we played them. But they're going to blow it so it won't happen.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
It now looks quite likely we will get Palace in the playoffs. Well to me it looks like they are slipping out of it.
Is this good or bad? If we do play them in the semi, then yes it's good as they will be the easiest.
Could the players handle the pressure without getting sent off? I'd only be worrid about Greer & Barnes as they makes stupid tackles
Who should play? -Barnes? The strongest 11, Barnes would / should be on the bench.
Can any of us stand the tension? Nope
Would this be the most historic Albion grudge match ever? If it was the final then yes, Semi not so much.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'd rather play Palace then any other team in the mix. They're down not their luck and not performing. Ideally have them in the semis please - play the same squad as last time :)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Remember they've got a game in hand away to Milwall. I rekon they might get 4 points from the last 3 games so that could just scrape ahead of Bolton.

I'd much rather play them than Bolton at the moment

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It now looks quite likely we will get Palace in the playoffs.
Is this good or bad?
Could the players handle the pressure without getting sent off?
Who should play? -Barnes?
Can any of us stand the tension?
Would this be the most historic Albion grudge match ever?

We are not there yet,beat leeds and we are in the play offs surrounding results will determine where

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
So much good reading on the General Palace Discussion forum on the BBS tonight - the Player Ratings/Reviews Thread is always worth a read these days. Apparently Hollow Way has slated the fans for not being passionate/vocal enough as well. If Carlsberg did car crash football clubs....

:)

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
So much good reading on the General Palace Discussion forum on the BBS tonight - the Player Ratings/Reviews Thread is always worth a read these days. Apparently Hollow Way has slated the fans for not being passionate/vocal enough as well. If Carlsberg did car crash football clubs....

:)

Dropping down the table from being top is nothing to do with him being a shit manager then,he realy is a wanker,the scum deserve him

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
I'd rather play Palace then any other team in the mix. They're down not their luck and not performing. Ideally have them in the semis please - play the same squad as last time :)
Play offs are a lottery, form goes out of the window :) We only need one more win and I can see us getting it next week, we were better today and showed a bit more confidence.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I would much rather avoid Bolton to be honest

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
whoever will be hard ,not fussed who now,we are peaking at the right time,bring it on!!!!!

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I would rather avoid Palace altogether, the last time we were this confident about playing them, we ended up with our tails between our legs, and when we thumped them recently most on here were expecting to lose. Id take Bolton right now, in our two matches against them we had 41 attempts at goal and somehow only scored once, there luck has to run out sooner or later, likewise Palaces bad form, although having seen there defending v Ipswich :lol: unless they sort that out quick we might not have to worry about facing them at all.

But..... we are not there yet ourselves!!

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Anyone but Bolton.

They are coming up on the rails and have the momentum.

Plus on a purely selfish point of view , bit of a **** to get to on a night game.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
We battered Bolton home and away, I actually think we'll beat them. Leicester concern me, big, strong, physical team and we may struggle.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
the way we are playing at the moment I don't think we should fear anyone. On a brighter note I think others will be thinking they do not want to play us.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Skipping all the thread, I want palace in the semis badly, I genuinely think we can do them over two legs, in or out of form! After that, Wembley and who knows...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here