Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spanish Dave - MOTM for me

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
I dunno about anyone else but for me David Lopez was MOTM. Had a great game and was involved in practically every goal. Very intelligent passing and he controlled the game from midfield.

Great for Barnes to be named as MOTM but for me it was Lopez all the way.

Also, was good to see Bruno come on and play well.

Dec 29, 2011
I agree, but you know the match sponsor doesn't actually watch the game, they just pick the person that scores the most goals :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Orlandi was mom for me, could watch him all day, quality.

Same with me, he was in acres of room at times and had the right pass happened it could have been double figures

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
There were 5 or 6 that could have got it, but Spanish Dave was my choice too!

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
The good thing was that were plenty of mom performances today. Fantastic display.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It could have been any of our players as they all played very well except perhaps Kuszczak who had absolutely nothing to do but that was not his fault. Thought that Hammond was very good today always available for the ball and picked up every spare ball in the midfield. I dont know if anybody else has noticed how Upson peels off of players that he is marking to make himself a free man to give the ball to at the back and thus relieve the pressure.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Great to see Ashley really put himself out today, on reflection deserved MoTM, but as said in many posts, could have been one of any 5 or 6 players today.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
It could have been any of our players as they all played very well except perhaps Kuszczak who had absolutely nothing to do but that was not his fault. Thought that Hammond was very good today always available for the ball and picked up every spare ball in the midfield. I dont know if anybody else has noticed how Upson peels off of players that he is marking to make himself a free man to give the ball to at the back and thus relieve the pressure.

They were all gods but Barnes edged it for me.

Feb 3, 2013
I dunno about anyone else but for me David Lopez was MOTM. Had a great game and was involved in practically every goal. Very intelligent passing and he controlled the game from midfield.

Great for Barnes to be named as MOTM but for me it was Lopez all the way.

Also, was good to see Bruno come on and play well.

That is totally wrong as Barnes was :wozza:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here