Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barnes is sh!t.

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
Barnes is sh!t & does nothing for the team apart from his 2 goals today what has he done for the team, he hasn't even managed to get on the bench for the last few games.

I must sit infront of the most stupidest fan of all time.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Thanks for sharing their stupidity with me.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
W D W W W D L L W D D D W D W

Stole this from your sig. Fuch that's good, didn't realise it was like that in our past 15 games.

In regards to fans hating on Barnes, does my head in.

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
You think that's bad! The person who sits behind me thinks Bridcutt has played 1500 professional games, is about 35 and has never scored for the Albion... ffs!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Some silly little shaved head **** on the train earlier, used to sit in H bloke at withdean, thinks he's a bit of a boy someone on here will know him was calling barnes a c u next on the train earlier, mate you are a ****ing stain glad barnes showed you that you're the mug that you are.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
You think that's bad! The person who sits behind me thinks Bridcutt has played 1500 professional games, is about 35 and has never scored for the Albion... ffs!

Ask him how tall Bridders is for me will you? 8'3" is my best guess. Maybe he was there when he out leapt Zigic

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What a shit thread

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Kish?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
W D W W W D L L W D D D W D W

Stole this from your sig. Fuch that's good, didn't realise it was like that in our past 15 games.

In regards to fans hating on Barnes, does my head in.

And numerous people on this site were genuinely saying that Gus should go in the L L bit. It just beggars belief.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here