Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The complete performance

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
It was a complete performance, one of the best of the season for me. Difference for me compared to other recent matches was the tempo and crisp passing which just sliced through Blackpool time and again!

We were magnificent!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Loved it but proof that if you don't close us down and harry at all times you will get hammered. Blackpool were not up for this game at all so we ripped them apart. It will be a long time before we win another game that easily, fun wasn't it.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Blackpool pretty much gave up when the second goal went in.
Fair play to the Brighton players for going for the jugular.
Loved the chant from all four stands after Hammond OG 'We score when we want...we score when we want...we're Brighton & Hove Albion, we score when we want' Quality.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reminiscent of the double championes seasons, goals being fired in from all over the pitch. Blackpool never knew where the next one was coming from. Especially Hammond's :lol:

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Gotta say, after watching the Albion for nearly 60 years, that was one of the most complete performances that I have seen.

Absolutely brilliant. Don't be fooled by the "poor" Blackpool performance. They were made to look poor by an exceptional Albion performance.

Bring on Palace? On that performance, bring on Barcelona. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here