Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roberto Di Matteo

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Roberto Di Matteo watching today's game expect a guest of Gus would be a fantastic future manager in my opinion

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I reckon that if Gus heads off to pastures new and RDM isn't in a job he'll be bigging us up to him and bigging him up to the club

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
this is a punctuation free zone

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If Gus goes I could live with Di Matteo as manager, whenever he does go it will be him leaving us and I doubt us sacking him which would mean we would have a lot of people applying for the job.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Roberto Di Matteo watching today's game expect a guest of Gus would be a fantastic future manager in my opinion

I have heard today from someone who has got an inside ear on things that Gus will not be with us in the summer, promotion or not. Gus has personal ambitions and the club has ambitions, these are diverging issues, if not Gus we will attract a top manager now, Brighton is a club on the move, we must thank Mr Bloom, he has it under control.

D

Deleted User X18H

I have heard today from someone who has got an inside ear on things that Gus will not be with us in the summer, promotion or not. Gus has personal ambitions and the club has ambitions, these are diverging issues, if not Gus we will attract a top manager now, Brighton is a club on the move, we must thank Mr Bloom, he has it under control.

Really wow. Who was this then? The invisable man? Tell him I can't see him.

Inside ear, I love that. One of about at least 27,000 people then. Johnny...............go quietly.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
NSC is slowly edging towards the caliber of manager we can expect next.

Assuming things carry on progressing as they are, I think we're all going to be surprised by our next manager.
I doubt there are many people inside top flight football who haven't noticed how Tony goes about his business, and would like a piece of that action.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I'm just the messenger, lets wait and see shall we. Do you know anyone within the organisation, what are your sources telling you?

Errr, this is HBB you're posting about, of course he has the ear of the great man himself.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Brighton and Hove Albion The Movie.

HB&B IS Gus Poyet! (say in deep voice-over tone)
Also starring Pretty Pink Fairy as the entire troupe of Gully's Girls
Special Guest Starring Roberto Di Matteo-Niro as THE SEAGULL flying round the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here