Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have heard some harrowing stories in my time but......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
And it's tucked away on the Money pages of the Guardian; the Mail & Express will be aghast they've missed this front page scoop.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
She just needs a microwave

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
we should have a fundraiser for the poor dear to help her recoup some of her losses :nono:

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
Well, that's put a real downer on my day. Up until I read that I was feeling quite chipper - weather was nice, football to look forward to and the prospect of a pie and a pint but I'm not sure I can go out and enjoy myself now when harrowing events like that are happening in the world.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
What a tremendous burden for the poor cow. And her trout pout has gone wrong.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Well, that's put a real downer on my day. Up until I read that I was feeling quite chipper - weather was nice, football to look forward to and the prospect of a pie and a pint but I'm not sure I can go out and enjoy myself now when harrowing events like that are happening in the world.

I'm sorry but I feel her story needed to be told. It puts a lot of other events from this week in perspective as well. She might still be alive and have both legs intact but a person is nothing without their 30k kitchen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

seagullsoverlincoln

Jul 14, 2009
i agree..ive been upset all week about a marathon runner who'se been on the boston marathon course who didn't realise that his son had been blown up by terrorists..thank god this put things into perspectiove

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Distressed paint finish ? Does that mean its crackled , uneven paint strokes , brush hairs under the paint , chips and scratches , looks like it hasn't been painted for 40 years ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here