Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Leicester

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Really struggling to work out what would be best result for us on this one. I guess a draw so neither side get 3 points, but obviously my heart wants Palace to lose. Then there's the argument that as long as we win it doesn't matter. What do people reckon? *confused dot com*

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
draw with injuries and red cards is the best......98th minute equaliser for leicester will taste nice.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Like the OP I have changing views but my initial reaction was a draw for both this game and the Middlesbro Bolton game as it will keep us going forward even if we dont win, which I am reasonably sure that we will. At all costs we must not lose today.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Draw for me. Would love to see Palarse hammered but don't really want to see a resurgent Leicester in play offs, all others stuttering at this time of the season is perfect

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
0-0 written all over it

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Depends who you want to meet in the play-offs. We have now got a chance to finish 4th, with the advantage of home leg second in the semi-finals. A draw would seem most favourable, with the chance of Bolton and Forest both closing right up on Palace, after todays games.
Wouldn't rule out a Leicester win though.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
To be honest, I just want whatever results mean more distance between us and 7th firstly. Secondly, as always, a Palace loss.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
I've been using bbc predictor to work out what the best result will be but it's just too hard to work out, stupid league where everyone can beat everyone, I reckon 70 points may even be enough due to our goal difference

The Optimist

NSC Patreon
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
Like the OP I have changing views but my initial reaction was a draw for both this game and the Middlesbro Bolton game as it will keep us going forward even if we dont win, which I am reasonably sure that we will. At all costs we must not lose today.

Surely we want a Boro win. They are eight points behind us with only 3 games to play. I'd be worried if we can't pick up the 1 point to required to stay above them (assuming there isn't a massive swing in goal difference).

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Surely we want a Boro win. They are eight points behind us with only 3 games to play. I'd be worried if we can't pick up the 1 point to required to stay above them (assuming there isn't a massive swing in goal difference).

Exactly if we can't get one point then we won't get in the play offs, so Boro to stuff them 4-0!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here