Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a glorious day here in BN1. A 48 minute donkey ride from the Amex.

D

Deleted User X18H

Weather set fair all day. Let's hope it's glorious at 4:50pm too.

See you there!

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Beautiful in LU7 as well; a little bike ride alongside the grand union canal, 11.24 train to Clapham, 12.48 to Brighton, V sign to Selhurst as we trundle past. I hope "Blackpool fan in peace " is on board for some friendly banter. 3 points and play off secured.

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
Beautiful here in TN28 as well, I have a real good feeling about the whole day, starting with the drive to Rye and then the train ride along the coast to the ground.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lovely day, 3 points to round it off

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Weather set fair all day. Let's hope it's glorious at 4:50pm too.

See you there!

Bouncing, gagging, buzzing here in BN3. Glorious sunny weather, high expectations, breakfast out, lunchtime bevvies, BRING IT ONNNNN!

megcat

Sep 6, 2012
Chelwood Gate
It is a beautiful morning in the village of Chelwood Gate. Looking forward to the look of annoyance from my neighbour who opposed the stadium as me and the missus stand deliberately in front of his window wearing shirt and scarf talking loudly about our fantastic stadium

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
It's still not warm enough to get my Purple Speedos White socks and leather sandals out but it's getting close

HELP!!!!! How do I get that mental image out off my head? :eek::eek::eek:

images.jpeg

A couple of small white fluffy clouds floating dreamily across a blue sky up here in TN6. The entire Potting family, plus aunt and cousin, will be making the pilgrimage to the great white bowl near the Downs this afternoon and hope that sun shines to and beyond the final whistle.

And as for other other games elsewhere I hope they end in gloom,despair and grey clouds for certain teams - we know who they are.

Public service announcement: East Stand don't forget shades and/or baseball cap, Met Office website says sun all day.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Beautiful in LU7 as well; a little bike ride alongside the grand union canal, 11.24 train to Clapham, 12.48 to Brighton, V sign to Selhurst as we trundle past. I hope "Blackpool fan in peace " is on board for some friendly banter. 3 points and play off secured.

Do you live anywhere near Bell Street Robbie?. I went there a few times years ago when Horsham used to play Leighton Town in the Ryman League.

HitchinSeagull

Aug 9, 2012
Lovely spring day in SG4 as the wife and I are embarking on our journey down to the beautiful AMEX hopefully bathed in sunshine, pies warming, beer ready for pulling cant wait!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here