Lewes FC
Attendance 210

BHAFC Supporters 8
CPFC Supporters 4

£ 1000 taken at the gate
£ 400 raffle, to be confirmed.
£ 2808 team Sponsorships

£ 4208 Total

That is over £ 10000 raised for the REMF in a week.

Thanks everyone for their continued support.

Gareth

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent but in the light of what has been posted today I am sure there are several people who can clearly do this better so perhaps they should comment ?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Excellent but in the light of what has been posted today I am sure there are several people who can clearly do this better so perhaps they should comment ?

I asked a question on that thread but it was in no way disrespectful.
I personally don't think they should comment on this thread and this thread should stay positive and just celebrate the good work that has been done by everybody.

To the four that organise it and everyone who takes part, you have my genuine respect.
Also respect to the Bozza for providing a great money raising platform and the boys on the bbs who do their share as well, respect where it's due

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I asked a question on that thread but it was in no way disrespectful.
I personally don't think they should comment on this thread and this thread should stay positive and just celebrate the good work that has been done by everybody.

To the four that organise it and everyone who takes part, you have my genuine respect.
Also respect to the Bozza for providing a great money raising platform and the boys on the bbs who do their share as well, respect where it's due

Calm down mate, it was not a dig at you in any way

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Just got home.

Well done to all concerned.

US, TLO, Dave plus all the organising committee.

much respect to the Palace fans who came down to play.

Well done everybody.

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Another excellent evening at REMF 12.

A massive thank you to Alan, (TLO) for organizing one of the closest results in the history of the REMF. It takes an enormous amount of time and effort to set up something like this so respect and thanks for such a great evening.

Well done to everyone else involved in making this so memorable and congratulations to both sides for an excellent match.

This is what makes the REMF what is is today.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I posted this on the other thread but as this is a positive thread, here it is again.

A great big thanks to all who came along last night...all 200 odd hardy souls as it was a tad cold!

Really good game last game and it looks like Gus's philosophy is getting down even to the remf team...crisp passing between players. And a couple of world class saves from our keeper...seriously one save from a long shot was absolutely top drawer.

Well done everyone who organised the evening and those who won the raffle prizes.

Finally HUGE thanks to the Crystalls. We had problems with the music so they did their routine to no music and the crowd joined in clapping along....fantastic professionalism from the girls....and they sold out all the raffle books we had....Amy, kate, Kim, claire and bronia you are all stars and we look forward to seeing you next year again. Special mention also to Louise and jaz, the two remaining gullys girls......terrific work ladies.

All in all a brilliant evening

Well done Bha supporters on a great 1-0 win

Dave the mc

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
REMF 12 raised £ 4907.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
I posted this on the other thread but as this is a positive thread, here it is again.

A great big thanks to all who came along last night...all 200 odd hardy souls as it was a tad cold!

Really good game last game and it looks like Gus's philosophy is getting down even to the remf team...crisp passing between players. And a couple of world class saves from our keeper...seriously one save from a long shot was absolutely top drawer.

Well done everyone who organised the evening and those who won the raffle prizes.

Finally HUGE thanks to the Crystalls. We had problems with the music so they did their routine to no music and the crowd joined in clapping along....fantastic professionalism from the girls....and they sold out all the raffle books we had....Amy, kate, Kim, claire and bronia you are all stars and we look forward to seeing you next year again. Special mention also to Louise and jaz, the two remaining gullys girls......terrific work ladies.

All in all a brilliant evening

Well done Bha supporters on a great 1-0 win

Dave the mc

Quality night last night! especially in my first game in this kind of match, cant wait for next year

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 11000 raised in a week from the Marathon and REMF 12 which I personally think is not too bad. I have kept out of any binfests and people can judge themselves whether they think this it ok, or not.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
£ 11000 raised in a week from the Marathon and REMF 12 which I personally think is not too bad. I have kept out of any binfests and people can judge themselves whether they think this it ok, or not.

we were talking about it last night, in my opinion, ANY money raised, whether its £1 or £1000 is going to the same cause, people need to relax and chill and stop moaning

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
REMF 12 raised £ 4907.

Add another £50 to that thanks to Seagulls Over Burwash for another very generous donation to REMF. I have the cheque here if you want me to post to someone pls pm address. Thanks again for all you efforts Gareth..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here