Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So Leeds away then!

Jimmy boy 69

Nov 24, 2012
Brighton
Okay so goin away with my Missis for our 2nd anniversary next weekend, but some how have managed to get a spa hotel near Leeds and she EVEN wants us to go to the LEEDS game, which will be her first ever football match, to say the least I'm well chuffed.

So booked tickets and can't wait as it will be my only away game this season! Anyone have an idea on how many are travelling up? As it could be the day we clinch a play off spot!!!

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
we are looking likely to sell out the 3000, current sales are around 2150. I hope your missus won't mind standing up at the game as with 3000 there it may be quite an atmosphere.

Jimmy boy 69

Nov 24, 2012
Brighton
we are looking likely to sell out the 3000, current sales are around 2150. I hope your missus won't mind standing up at the game as with 3000 there it may be quite an atmosphere.

Brilliant hope we sell our allocation! Yes I have warned her it might be a bit lively......he he

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Okay so goin away with my Missis for our 2nd anniversary next weekend, but some how have managed to get a spa hotel near Leeds and she EVEN wants us to go to the LEEDS game, which will be her first ever football match, to say the least I'm well chuffed.

So booked tickets and can't wait as it will be my only away game this season! Anyone have an idea on how many are travelling up? As it could be the day we clinch a play off spot!!!
I like your style.:thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I would NOT take your misses to Leeds for her first game unless you want her put off. The atmosphere is shit, the view is shit and the ground is a dump.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Bloody hell, that is a tremendous effort all round

I thought we would be lucky with 1000

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would NOT take your misses to Leeds for her first game unless you want her put off. The atmosphere is shit, the view is shit and the ground is a dump.

Leeds is about the only place I still know where you need to be cautious around the ground as still quite a few neanderthal knuckle draggers there and more alarmingly most around my age as well.

Jimmy boy 69

Nov 24, 2012
Brighton

Take it your not going then?

So us getting a win and sealing a play off place will be a shit atmosphere.....? Really?

Not really bothered about any trouble either the day is what YOU make it!

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
have a week in england to take in leeds away, cricket at hove on wednesday and bolton at home
any advice for leeds
we will be driving over from manchester and looking for a pint or two and a pie before the game
any suggestions for parking and pubs with food near the ground
etc etc
last time i went to elland road it must have been in 1979 or 1980 1-1

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here