Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus for FA & FIFA head honcho.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Just listened to part 2 of his Seagull Player interview. Guilty as charged as blue'n'white-eyed but he does come across as a well rounded, eloquent, very intelligent character. His thoughts on general football structure and it's problems are absolutely spot-on.

He's young and I can see him going on to fullfill his managership dreams with Chelsea or Spurs and then England (not Uruguay). Next step, a football supremo with, at last, an irrefutable genuine love of the game.... and clean of outside financial interests!

Any thoughts out there NSC world?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Just listened to part 2 of his Seagull Player interview. Guilty as charged as blue'n'white-eyed but he does come across as a well rounded, eloquent, very intelligent character. His thoughts on general football structure and it's problems are absolutely spot-on.

He's young and I can see him going on to fullfill his managership dreams with Chelsea or Spurs and then England (not Uruguay). Next step, a football supremo with, at last, an irrefutable genuine love of the game.... and clean of outside financial interests!

Any thoughts out there NSC world?

I wonder if we'd be agreeing if he was a palace manager

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
The test will be does he still hold the same views when in charge of a club with huge financial clout.

All very well arguing it should be made fairer when you are likely to be on the losing side of the fence.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here