Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REMF 12 BHAFC (Fans) v CPFC (Fans) ****Official Match Thread****

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OK boys and girls now the usual Binfest has been and gone let's all concentrate on the main event tonight.

19:45 KO at the Dripping Pan £5 for adults and U16s free of charge, bar, raffle, pies and the added bonus of a football match as well.

Be there or be square and enjoy the night with a hopeful BHAFC win.

Oh and thanks to everyone who helps to organise or participate in this and all other REMF events and no negatives on this thread please.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's for charity.

Seriously, who gives a **** who wins as long as the REMF actually raises some money?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Agreed young BH.

Lets hope for decent weather for tonight.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
No score updates.....?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Final score 1-0

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bravest performance of the evening ... the Crystals dancing at half-time, without music. It reminded me of CPFC playing football, without scoring.

It was as well, one of their players made some comment about Bristols post match - not sure what he meant

Last edited:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Hmmmm so Brighton held onto a one nil lead and Palace couldn't score for love nor money. Now where have I heard that before. How many were there?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
210 paying customers.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Me and the boy enjoyed it, stood up and drinking beer (well me anyway ) was very civilised.
One thing though, was there really a "signed Hoover " in the raffle or did I dream that bit?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
That was good fun once again. Peter Ward nearly scored a couple of lovely goals, including a header from a frankly ridiculous angle. Sadly I was a little late and missed the only Brighton goal. Thought the hot dog I had was rather good though!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Me and the boy enjoyed it, stood up and drinking beer (well me anyway ) was very civilised.
One thing though, was there really a "signed Hoover " in the raffle or did I dream that bit?

You did but Wardy will get his wife to work with it as she won it !

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Good game tonight, tight game keeping it at 1-0, thought Palace where gonna score right at the end but good defending kept them out. Good banter with the Palace boys next to us, looked a good turn out tonight.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
You did but Wardy will get his wife to work with it as she won it !

She should have donated it to CPFC.
They need all the help they can get at the moment to suck the ball into the net.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here