Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan in peace re Brighton marathon fatality

Lombardo

Apr 19, 2013
Dear All,
The young 23 year old man who died in the Brighton marathon was a close friend of my family and a palace fan.
Just wanted to say how impressed and moved everyone has been by the hundreds of Brighton residents and Marathon runners that have donated to his Justgiving page.
Says a lot of good things about your home.
Plus its gonna make it a little more bearable to deal with your Ascendancy at the moment as opposed to our decline.
Of course im praying that come tomorrow we get back to Pre Amex Palace, and you cock up big time.
Ive attached a link to his page, so if anyone can give even a couple of pounds, it is going to a good cause.
http://www.justgiving.com/SamHarperBrighouse
Anyway,enough of this reasonable stuff, and we can now get back to willy waving, Homophopic/Pikey Home burning abuse ect ect!!1

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The young 23 year old man who died in the Brighton marathon was a close friend of my family and a palace fan.
Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend, quite tragic. Have they got the results from the autopsy yet?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Dear All,
Just wanted to say how impressed and moved everyone has been by the hundreds of Brighton residents and Marathon runners that have donated to his Justgiving page.
Says a lot of good things about your home.
Plus its gonna make it a little more bearable to deal with your Ascendancy at the moment as opposed to our decline.
Of course im praying that come tomorrow we get back to Pre Amex Palace, and you cock up big time.
Ive attached a link to his page, so if anyone can give even a couple of pounds, it is going to a good cause.
Sam Harper Brighouse is fundraising for Arms Around The Child (UK) (formerly KCA UK)

Anyway,enough of this reasonable stuff, and we can now get back to willy waving, Homophopic/Pikey Home burning abuse ect ect!!1

Gutted for you, couldnt imagine what it would be like to lose a friend at such a young age.

Hope something postive can come of this.

Lombardo

Apr 19, 2013
Thanks for popping by [MENTION=27399]Lombardo[/MENTION].

NSC will donate later in memory of Sam.

Clickable link for everyone else: Sam Harper Brighouse is fundraising for Arms Around The Child (UK) (formerly KCA UK)

Really appreciated.!!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am so sorry to hear about this.

Please pass on my thoughts and prayers to the family

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
Sorry for the lost of your friend it was a real shocker when the news first broke, Our thoughts are with you and his family.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Nice of you to pop by and so sorry, such a tragic loss at such a young age.

Sincere condolences to all his family and friends.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Very sorry to hear that - hopefully that fact so much money is being raised in his memory comes as a slight comfort

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Sorry for your awful and tragic loss, nice post I hope everyone treats it with the respect it deserves

Lombardo

Apr 19, 2013
Sorry for your awful and tragic loss, nice post I hope everyone treats it with the respect it deserves.

Really good of you to say that,appreciate everyones comments.!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Very sorry to hear about your loss. Best wishes to yourself and his other friends and family.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
football is irrelavant. RIP to the poor chap and best wishes for his family and friends

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here