Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Student Summer Jobs.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Hello NSC!

I'm looking for Summer work, (June,July,August) as a University Student and wondered what job agency people would recommend using to find summer work.
Mostly open to doing any work really!

Thank you kindly!

:bhasign:

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
try working for the tote at racecourses. Social student hours ie afternoons, reasonable pay, plenty of work in the summer at Goodwood, Epsom, Ascot, Brighton etc. Depends where you are at uni but the job allows you to transfer teams in term time so you can get a few days work where you are at uni

Jan 30, 2008
Hello NSC!

I'm looking for Summer work, (June,July,August) as a University Student and wondered what job agency people would recommend using to find summer work.

Thank you kindly!

HOW ABOUT CLEANING UP THE SHITHOLE YOU LIVE IN .............................. JUST A THOUGHT :sick:
regards
DR

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Hello NSC!

Thank you kindly!

Looking for summink myself over the Summer, if you're prepared to do the grotty stuff (cleaning/supermarkets) try all them first...bars and hotels always need people down here over the Summer.

Or go abroad for 3 months? Camp America looks awesome :)

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
my mate did key camp in france for 3 months during the summer once?

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Looking for summink myself over the Summer, if you're prepared to do the grotty stuff (cleaning/supermarkets) try all them first...bars and hotels always need people down here over the Summer.

Or go abroad for 3 months? Camp America looks awesome :)

Yup, this, lots of lazy student bums out this way over the summer working in hostels, b&bs, hotels etc.

Job comes with a place to stay and usually food, so what you earn is beer money! :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here