Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Televised last games of season

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
My memory is playing tricks on me, I can't remember if this still happens or not? I know it was the case when we played Ipswich at Withdean on the final day. If it does you might expect our game to be broadcast (hopefully not though - as it should mean we'd have already secured a play off spot), although there could be competition:

Crystal Palace v Peterborough

Huddersfield v Barnsley

Nottm Forest v Leicester

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If there are any being shown and it hasn't already been decided, Forest / Leicester must be nailed on if they are both capable of reaching the top six if they win

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We stand a very good chance of being on the box. We could send Wolves down.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
2 games shown.
Top candidates at this stage :

Forest v Leicester

Brighton v Wolves

Palace v Peterborough

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
We stand a very good chance of being on the box. We could send Wolves down.

Which the Sky cameras would probably love as Wolves can be considered a relatively big club.

My prediction is that they'll need something from the game to stay up: probably a win to 100% guarantee it, but a draw being enough, possibly even defeat if other results go their way. We'll only need a point to secure a play off spot, possibly nothing if other results go our way.

Forest v Leicester I predict will come down to one team needing a win for a play off spot and the other only needing a draw.

Huddersfield v Barnsley will be a match that both teams need to win to survive with other results also going their way. Could end up with both teams going down.

Palace v Peterborough. Stripey Nigels will need a win to 100% secure play offs, but a draw might be enough depending on other results. Posh will need a win to guarantee survival, but a point might be enough.

So all games will have something riding on it, but I suspect Forest v Leicester and Huddersfield v Barnsley will be the most dramatic. We know how much the Sky cameras love the Amex though, and Wolves getting relegated would be the biggest story out of the lot, but they should be virtually safe.

Jimmy Grimble

2 games shown.
Top candidates at this stage :

Forest v Leicester

Brighton v Wolves

Palace v Peterborough

Why not Huddersfield v Barnsley? Loser will likely be relegated, winner will likely survive.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why not Huddersfield v Barnsley? Loser will likely be relegated, winner will likely survive.

Well yes, perhaps, but SKY love the Premier League, and that one has no relevance to who may be in it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't rule out both

Hull v Cardiff
Watford v Leeds

being shown, if 2nd place is in the balance between Hull and Watford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here