[Official Site] Ferret's Tips: Albion v Blackpool

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
lualua-lead229-773853_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
08:58 19th April 2013
by Ferret
Three games to go and Albion are in control of their own destiny as they go into Saturday’s game against Blackpool.
The Tangerines come to Brighton with nothing but pride to play for, but that in turn can make them dangerous. BetButler offer 1.95 on the Seagulls, 4.33 on the Tangerines, and 3.60 on the Draw.
Of these it is the draw that represents the best value and this should be your opening play. Goal difference will ensure that a draw keeps Albion inside the play-off zone, although I’m certain they will not want to settle for that!
"Both Teams To Score" offers the "No" option at 1.91 and this should also be taken. Arguably this is a better bet than the Albion outright at 1.95 because of the built-in insurance, and this game does not strike me as one that is likely to be particularly high scoring.
Finally, they have been saying ‘too good to go down’ when perhaps they meant ‘too big to go down’ but I have finally joined the camp that believes that Wolves will be playing League One football next season.
I'm placing my money on Wolves to be relegated at 2.20. Blackburn also look tempting at 9.00 but I feel they will just cling on to their Championship status.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here