Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David López (favourite players)

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
López is now my sons favourite player along with the PIG, I'm to old for a favourite player, Is López in the favourite player bracket....must be that freekick he scored against Croydon.

Did you have a favourite player that no one else liked?

The worst and funniest bit for me is my best mate is a López and he will laugh his socks off when he sees his surname on my sons shirt!:ffsparr:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
image.jpg

image.jpg

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
López is now my sons favourite player along with the PIG, I'm to old for a favourite player

How can you be too old to have a favourite player. You're always going to like some players more than others, so by default whichever you like the most is your favourite, surely?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
How can you be too old to have a favourite player. You're always going to like some players more than others, so by default whichever you like the most is your favourite, surely?

I love watching Ulloa

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Spanish Dave is Mrs G's favourite Albioner - she was a relatively early adopter (i.e. well before the Palace game).

My favourite players are currently Liam Bridcutt, Kazenga Lua Lua, Leo Ulloa, Wayne Bridge and The Dagger.

My favourite players around 35 years ago were Eric Steele, Nobby Horton, Peter Ward, Teddy Maybank, Malcolm Poskett and Paul Clark.

In-between I have loved the likes of Hans Kraay, Steve Penney, Garry Nelson, Kurt Nogan, Paul Dickov (briefly!) and Danny Cullip...

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Too old to have a favourite player? I didn't realise there was a maturity ceiling in football. I'll have to reign my childish impulses right in. Bridcutt for me followed by Greer. I could in fact list the entire squad in order of favouritism.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Too old to have a favourite player? I didn't realise there was a maturity ceiling in football. I'll have to reign my childish impulses right in. Bridcutt for me followed by Greer. I could in fact list the entire squad in order of favouritism.

:lolol: go on then! :lol:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Gambled a bit changing profile pick before he signed. Left it up when we were all not too sure during his settling in period. Glad did.

Plays a lot like I did style and positions wise plus he'd been immense both games I'd ever seen him before joining...... good taste your lad has :thumbsup:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Gambled a bit changing profile pick before he signed. Left it up when we were all not too sure during his settling in period. Glad did.

Plays a lot like I did style and positions wise plus he'd been immense both games I'd ever seen him before joining...... good taste your lad has :thumbsup:

Haha! I always thought that was Francisco Sandaza!!

On the favourite player note, at the moment I would probably have Bridcutt, Ulloa, Kuszczak and or course Ashley Barnes. In the past, I've loved and Zamora, FFSMurray, FDM, Nogan, Virgo, and Wilkins. Although there have probably been many more.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Nobody will ever replace Norman Gall in my affections.

(said slightly tongue in cheek, before anybody gets the wrong idea!)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
:lolol: go on then! :lol:
I'll resist that offer too :)

Not going to start a new thread for it but just noticed your signature... (SEA!!! SEA!!! SEASIDE AIR!!! - My son's song)

I know it's come up before on here but I'm sure all parents of Junior Seagulls will have similar favourites.

My 5 year old Moshe Jnr delighted me yesterday with a loud chorus of:

"You burned your own house,
You burned your own hou-ou-ouse,
You stupid Palace,
You should have burned more..!!"

Followed by a discussion of "did they REALLY burn their own house, Dad...?"

Topped this morning by discussion of his "dream" where "all the Brighton fans climb out of their seats at The Amex, go down onto the pitch like a massive bunch of monkeys and then jump all over Glenn Murray and smack him in the balti's..."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here