Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Complete Stone Roses - Concorde 2 tonight.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Anyone going down there for this?

They're pretty good as tribute bands go, and this can be treated as a bit of a warm up for the big one at Finsbury Park in June. :cheers:

Followed up by Chase & Status aswell for those interested.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Saw the years ago (I think it was them anyway). They were really good as I remember, lots of fun for a roses fanatic.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Saw the years ago (I think it was them anyway). They were really good as I remember, lots of fun for a roses fanatic.

Yeah they're decent - I thought they'd fade away when the real lot re-formed but evidently not. Should be good.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Looking forward to this, although I was never a huge fan of theirs (the real Roses), they are part of a music revolution from the late 80's early 90's. great time to be 16-19 again.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Looking forward to this, although I was never a huge fan of theirs (the real Roses), they are part of a music revolution from the late 80's early 90's. great time to be 16-19 again.

Would of loved the be the age I am now in the late 80's purely because of the music scene, and to grab the last few years of football before it got poisoned.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Would of loved the be the age I am now in the late 80's purely because of the music scene, and to grab the last few years of football before it got poisoned.

Really? I would swap anything in the world for being a teenager when those bands broke. Although to be honest i think i was a little young and missed the beginnings of the scene by a year or two.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here