Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tommy elphick

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
fair play :clap2:just won there local papers player of the year,been a good move for him

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Solid League One player, and think he could make the step up with games under his belt now. Can only wish him the best, but the move was right for everyone

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Talking of ex-players I see that Alex Revell signed a new 2 year deal with Rotherham yesterday. He wasn't the most gifted of players but he always gave 100%.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Good on him. Always was a good pro and always thought the manner in which he dealt his big injury was absolutely exceptional. Very pleased for him! Onwards and upwards!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
His interview after his first game back from his injury where he welled up thanking everyone summed him up . Top man , good pro and will do ok in championship

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Good for Tommy,especially after the horrible injury he suffered......so pleased for him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have two views on his future as I would love to see him come back to play at The Amex but if he did it is bound to bite us in the arse. Well done to him a good solid pro who unfortunately for him with his injury dropped down the pecking order for us and would not have made it back up, so his move was good for everybody.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Really pleased for him. Think he'd be a solid Championship player if they do get promoted.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Good to see local lads doing well, even at other clubs. He always came across as a nice guy and a true pro and I hope his career is long and fulfilling.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Well done, Tommy.

And well done, Alex - always one of my favourite players for his 100% effort and a good amount of skill to match.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Always glad to hear our ex players are doing well (some exceptions), must be some player with how well they are doing this season. Hopefully we will see him back at the AMEX next season. I'm sure he will get a great welcome back if he does.

Are him and cook the centre back partnership?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Excellent L1 player, OK in champ too. We knew we were looking at play-offs and potentially what came after so him being 4th choice, was right to move him on. We had Hall and Cook too at that stage behind him also?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here