Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albions most decorated player?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
In our history who can look back on their career and say they are Albions most decorated PLAYER not manager.

Before we get the dulux puns I mean who has won / achieved the most.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
In our history who can look back on their career and say they are Albions most decorated PLAYER not manager.

Before we get the dulux puns I mean who has won / achieved the most.

You've stopped the Marcos Painter nominations in their tracks. :down:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Stefan Iovan won the domestic league five times, the domestic cup four times, European Cup and the Super Cup with Steau Bucharest as well as 30 or so international caps.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Had anyone ever used the phrase 'most decorated' to describe a football in the pre-Giggs era?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Kuszcak has got to be a good shout.

Wayne Bridge must have a few Premiership medals knocking about?

Did Rami Shaaban win it for Arsenal?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
It must only count if they have all those medals when they played for us?

What about Kuszack?

Oi, I'm the OP so my rules. Nope is doesn't matter when they played for us.

This thread will underline how brilliant we are and always have been.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
There's a fair few Tats on Bridders arms, if he has a few on his body as well....That would make him a prime candidate.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Vicente without a doubt. Got voted La Liga player of the season in 2004 and won many honours as part of the Valenica team in the early 2000s. I know people will say PIG won loads more with Man United, but he didn't play all of those games, Vicente did.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Vicente without a doubt. Got voted La Liga player of the season in 2004 and won many honours as part of the Valenica team in the early 2000s. I know people will say PIG won loads more with Man United, but he didn't play all of those games, Vicente did.

He won five club honours with Valencia. While impressive, especially in competition with Real Madrid and Barca, it's still not the most decorated.

Oct 25, 2003
has there been an albion player who has won ONE HUNDRED caps for his country, been their first choice in TWO world cups and in the squad for a third, has won a domestic title as well as a continental international tournament

other than TONY MEOLA

?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here