Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Often Do You Think About The Albion?

I Think About The Albion..

• Every 14 minutes or less

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Hourly

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Every few hours

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Once or twice a day

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • A couple of times a week

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Never. I love Palace.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Only when I'm making love.

Doesn't bode well for the future if the law of averages is considered. Generally the frequency for making love decreases over the decades. By the time you're an octogenarian you'll hardly be thinking of the Albion at all. :eek:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Way too much at the moment.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Hourly, easily.

Whenever I'm walking somewhere I always sing Albion songs in my head or imagine things like our half of Wembley erupting into "AND WE'RE GOING UP TO WIN THE CUP FOR SUSSEX BY THE SEA" after Ulloa bangs in the third (sound familiar?) against Palace. Goosebumps every time.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Don't seem to be able to go anywhere without talking about the Albion. Been that way for years

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
It has to be at least once an hour. Most of it spent reflecting on performances and planning away trips.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Because I have a family, a small business and so many things to do or sort out I should not really have the time to think about the albion, but of course this is not true and I find myself thinking about.it far too much everyday, for the past two months I have been worried about next season, promoted or not, maybe its relief from the day to day problems at home or work.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just as I lay my head upon my pillow I decide whether to think about the next match or sexually frustrated youngs nuns with nothing on under their habits.
At the moment I don't know whether its my age or the success we are having or not but the Albion thoughts are more prevalent

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Just as I lay my head upon my pillow I decide whether to think about the next match or sexually frustrated youngs nuns with nothing on under their habits.
At the moment I don't know whether its my age or the success we are having or not but the Albion thoughts are more prevalent

Same here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here