Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nominate your favourite post from Palace troll Glenn-Murray

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So many to choose from and by God, before we beat them he was a cocky little sh*t but I'm sure we've all got our favourites.

Happy hunting: http://www.northstandchat.com/search.php?searchid=681574

Here's one to get the ball rolling:

Come on. We've got a better team than you and we're rubbing it in while it lasts because it's completely possible that in a few years things could have changed.

but then again this is quite nice too:

You were abysmal tonight. Seriously, seriously poor. If you play like that against us we'll destroy you. The result tonight was perfect for us as you managed to take points from Hull. You are no threat to us. Sorry.

Eat that humble pie with a f**king shovel. Schadenfreude, look it up.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
So many to choose from and by God, before we beat them he was a cocky little sh*t but I'm sure we've all got our favourites.

Happy hunting: http://www.northstandchat.com/search.php?searchid=681574

Here's one to get the ball rolling:

but then again this is quite nice too:

Eat that humble pie with a f**king shovel. Schadenfreude, look it up.

What's the matter with you tonight ?
It's if you hate all things Palace related, is it because no one replied to your post on the bbs ?

He's not his dad btw !!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Prior to the St Patrick's Day Massacre:
I'd be surprised if we scored less than three because of the way we're playing at the moment. We're creating chances (and good ones) for 90 minutes and with an on-form Kevin Phillips and Murray combination we're putting goals past everyone.

and obviously:
Wait and see little man. If you finish within 15 points of us I'll be surprised. You're a top 10 side at best, we're playoffs at worst.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
You've only :albion2: been here :amex: for 6 months :angel: mate so I'll give you:flounce: a chance to :hilton: catch up :afro: :guns: :whisky:

I think I may of upset him earlier :laugh:

Edit: How do I get this in a blue box?

Last edited:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
My favourite

We have a couple of tricky fixtures coming up that we really MUST win, and you've been getting very lucky recently picking up points that perhaps your performances didn't merit. We've got to be careful as you're not actually that far away from us.

I don't think you'll overtake us though. We are really ****ing good when we've got our first XI on the pitch.

You're more than welcome to the playoffs. We'll take second, if it's all the same to you :wink:

One of his last posts -

" We are in a great position to get second spot and you might still scrape the playoffs. Who knows what could happen."

Pathetically wrong yet prophetically right.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I don't have a problem with those Palace posters, as few and far between as they are, who are prepared to come on here and have a reasoned debate.

[MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION], however, is/was a tedious, trolling Google.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
The planet where we have been in the top 4 for the last 5 months, and are currently sitting 3 points off second place with the easiest run-in of any team in the top half.

I also said we'd concede at least 2-3. I was half right :(

No Palace fan will ever have an explanation for why we played so poorly that day. The worst we've played all season really. Still, it's 3-3 between us for the season and we're more likely to get promoted so as long as we finish in the top two the bragging rights are ours :)

Shame about the easiest run-in.

I don't have a problem with those Palace posters, as few and far between as they are, who are prepared to come on here and have a reasoned debate.

[MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION], however, is/was a tedious, trolling Google.

What has happened to that tw@t who owned a lake in France?

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
This one from the Glenn Murray to Norwich thread:

Originally Posted by Glenn-Murray
Wait and see little man. If you finish within 15 points of us I'll be surprised. You're a top 10 side at best, we're playoffs at worst.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here