Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Brighton player would you pick?

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Bridcutt , would average a weekly score of 7 over the season and probably make star man in quite a few games , the downside would be his goal scoring points but i would go for him he never has a bad game .

If we get promoted what brighton player/players would you put in your PL dream team?

I would pick Ulloa and maybe Lopez

Yeah I'd pick those two as well for the official PL one. Both likely to play a lot and pick up bonus points for assists/goals than others in the team.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Bridcutt , would average a weekly score of 7 over the season and probably make star man in quite a few games , the downside would be his goal scoring points but i would go for him he never has a bad game .

He would also lose a lot of points in bookings!!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

This for me is the problem with Fantasy Football. This is fantastic logic... but it's tosh. He won't score you many points, if any at all considering the yellow cards and goals we'd probably concede. I do so badly with Fantasy football every season, but I have the logic to succeed. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here