Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Genius Millwall fan in pub last night

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
In summary, TV cameras were responsible for the in-fighting at the FA Cup 'cause if you put Millwall at Wembley on the TV you're just asking for trouble.

Same goes with newspapers and radio, it's well known that if Millwall are gonna get any media coverage they're gonna get pretty naughty.

I didn't understand either.

He was proper chuffed when he was told that he had something of the Danny Dyer about him.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Sad thing is in a twisted way I Kind've get it , when the extra seats went on sale I knew a few would go to get their faces on telly , the whole famous for 15 minutes stuff.

stupid I know , but any weird bragging rights count I guess.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
In summary, TV cameras were responsible for the in-fighting at the FA Cup 'cause if you put Millwall at Wembley on the TV you're just asking for trouble.

Same goes with newspapers and radio, it's well known that if Millwall are gonna get any media coverage they're gonna get pretty naughty.

I didn't understand either.

He was proper chuffed when he was told that he had something of the Danny Dyer about him.

Plenty of donuts support Millwall, plenty of good people support Millwall, but this fella you bumped into has the brain of a rockinghorse

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was working in South London yesterday, and the Millwall fan on site was still happily singing to himself "Let's all smash up Wembley, lets all smash up Wembley..."

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I was working in South London yesterday, and the Millwall fan on site was still happily singing to himself "Let's all smash up Wembley, lets all smash up Wembley..."

You know what Hans if I didn't know better i would of thought you was making it up!

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Sad thing is in a twisted way I Kind've get it , when the extra seats went on sale I knew a few would go to get their faces on telly , the whole famous for 15 minutes stuff.

stupid I know , but any weird bragging rights count I guess.

So with that theory, we should have kicked off against Newcastle last year, Hull & Birmingham this year?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
So to clarify, the only thing that's causing trouble is Milwall being paid attention?

Whilst I don't agree with that as a theory, seeing the obvious solution (no coverage anywhere, ever) being implemented could be fun to watch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here