Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

v Blackpool, will we win?

Win lose or draw v Blackpool.

• Our only home banker of the season.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • We won't lose, but I'm not predicting this division.

Votes: 30 63.8%
  • We'll lose, it's all over, Marvin & Eeyore have nothing on me.

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Here's a poll to go with the 'what if we lost' thread

How big a binfest can we expect on here Saturday night, from a worst case scenario v Blackpool?

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
If we dont beat Blackpool Saturday, I will be forcing myself to take another sabatical from NSC !

D

Deleted member 18477

If we dont beat Blackpool Saturday, I will be forcing myself to take another sabatical from NSC !

if we don't make the playoffs i might have to take the whole summer off!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I think it will be another draw, we never make things eaier on ourselvesI reckon we will get to the play-offs but not until the final day of the season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
First of 6 successive 1-0 wins.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A draw could be good enough, there are no givens in this division and certainly not at the moment. I'd also take a draw right now if you offered it to me. I hope we thrash them out of sight, we haven't done that for a while although we have often threatened it. It would be good to be able to relax and enjoy the football for once, I love the drama of this season but I could do with a non stressful afternoon. I know...it's not gonna happen is it?

I'm going for a draw

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With over half this small poll being happy with a draw, Saturday evening on here should be a piece of urine.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I wish the poll could not only decide if we win, but the scoreline too. We could do it every week and see who the best person is over the season. Shame no one has thought of this, or have I just missed it and no one goes on about it?

Win.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It's going to be another team parking the bus at the Amex I'm afraid. Will be very tight and, as ever, scoring the first goal will be crucial for us.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
We got a lucky result up there earlier in the season. I think we may be in for a similar game at the Amex.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here