Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great first for Brighton. Clean drug user rooms.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Brighton getting a load of drug coverage this morning in the media

Interesting that brighton and hove are looking to set up a place where people can take drugs more safely etc.

Not sure how that will go down with people living near one.

Thoughts?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have been fixtured by 2 minutes...lol

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
I just hope they don't drive to these rooms at 24 mph or they will feel the full force of the law....

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
On the radio they were saying they are to be given 'free' drugs (heroin) to use under supervised conditions, how will they control who comes to use them and from how far away.Shirley all the junkies in the UK will head for 'free' drug Brighton - have they really considered this !???

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Brighton was the drugs-death capital for years. Now it's slipped down the list, to outside the play-off places.

Is Ian Holloway running the council now?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Shirley all the junkies in the UK will head for 'free' drug Brighton - have they really considered this !???

I'm sure they have. It has been used in other countries with reasonable success. Besides, we certainly need a change in approach as the current drugs policy is clearly not working.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
On the radio they were saying they are to be given 'free' drugs (heroin) to use under supervised conditions, how will they control who comes to use them and from how far away.Shirley all the junkies in the UK will head for 'free' drug Brighton - have they really considered this !???

'They' - as in all the relevant agencies involved - are continually considering this. They haven't decided to do anything yet.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Good news.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

I do believe they will only be accessible by those who are untreatable for their addictions.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here