Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IF we lost on Saturday.....

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
and Bolton, Palace and Forest won. How will you react? ???

Would NSC be unbearable Saturday evening with full of moaning?

Let's face it, the results are unlikely to go our way again for the second match running! We would still be in the playoffs but only GD, with Leeds away next!

I can see on Saturday the crowd being very nervous and I just hope it's not passed onto the players.

(That's my glass half empty post for the evening!) :drink:

Doh! LOSE! If we LOSE on Saturday! :ffsparr:

Last edited:

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
I would be fine, we'd still definitely be in the play offs unless there was a massive win

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
and Bolton, Palace and Forest won. How will you react? ???

Would NSC be unbearable Saturday evening with full of moaning?

Let's face it, the results are unlikely to go our way again for the second match running! We would still be in the playoffs but only GD, with Leeds away next!

I can see on Saturday the crowd being very nervous and I just hope it's not passed onto the players.

(That's my glass half empty post for the evening!) :drink:

just read your original post again and do actually think you have a bad grasp of the English language. Did you mean if we LOSE on Saturday as opposed to what you posted, If we lost on Saturday. Given the rest of your post you are talking about future tense which would mean to me you should of posted If we lose on Saturday. Please enlighten me and the rest of NSC as to what you are getting at. Im not the most intelligent fella but you have confused me which to be honest isn't that hard.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
just read your original post again and do actually think you have a bad grasp of the English language. Did you mean if we LOSE on Saturday as opposed to what you posted, If we lost on Saturday. Given the rest of your post you are talking about future tense which would mean to me you should of posted If we lose on Saturday. Please enlighten me and the rest of NSC as to what you are getting at. Im not the most intelligent fella but you have confused me which to be honest isn't that hard.

If you check it now, you will see I meant for this Sat coming.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
If you check it now, you will see I meant for this Sat coming.

thank you I am so very less confused now. however I think we gonna win this Saturday so who cares about the rest of the pretenders UTA. Sorry to have mentioned the lose, lost issue but I thought it worth mentioning due to others perhaps being as stupid as me and not understanding.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
thank you I am so very less confused now. however I think we gonna win this Saturday so who cares about the rest of the pretenders UTA. Sorry to have mentioned the lose, lost issue but I thought it worth mentioning due to others perhaps being as stupid as me and not understanding.

Nah mate no worries! My fault for not checking!

I hope your right, still think there are going to be some more twists and turns yet, plenty of hokey pokey with the play off places! :lolol:

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Nah mate no worries! My fault for not checking!

I hope your right, still think there are going to be some more twists and turns yet, plenty of hokey pokey with the play off places! :lolol:

Agree about the twist and turns, but to be honest we have stayed out of them, given when everyone loses (losts lol) we draw or win. Keep the faith, I had a premenition in 79 that we would reach the FA Cup final within 5 years and we done it in 4. I have got the same weird feeling that we will get to the PL this year, I so hope I am right and if I am I will be opening a little stall on Brighton Pier for palm readings, every day apart from Saturdays when the Albion are at home.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can't see us losing Saturday. Another frustrating draw perhaps, but with all other clubs around us failing to capitalise, that could well be enough.

Brighton til I Die

May 22, 2010
I can't think of another Championship team I would rather have than Blackpool, SOD ALL to play for, frail away and their style of play means they won't come and park the bus. We will coast to a comfortable victory

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
'Fair enough'.

We've been flippin' lucky over the last couple of weeks with other results going our way, we haven't exactly been on fire ourselves, we've just balls'd it up slightly less than our nearest rivals.

If the roles are reversed and we get overtaken I can't say that we were horribly done by luck.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
If we lose & Palace win there will be a few happy posters who just love to have a pop at Gus. We all know who they are.
But it aint going to happen.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
No disrespect my fine friend, we don't need this kind of negativity this stage of the season. We won't lose on Saturday, we will make the play offs. Now go to your room and think about your behaviour.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard

If we lost, conditional future perfect tense, nothing wrong with that.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

what he wrote was fine.

If he'd been talking about last Saturday then he would have had to have written 'If we had lost on Saturday' :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here