Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Albion Roar - 20 Apr

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Genuine question and not intending to catch anyone out here.

When a fan is suspected of doing something at the Amex worthy of a banning, what is the procedure undertaken? Is there a right of reply from the fan prior to the banning order? Is there an internal appeals committee? Is the initial decision made by a single person or by a panel as with a magistrate's court?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Ask MP when will I be able to take my panoramic photos from the centre circle that he said I could?
Still waiting nearly 2 years on.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Will DS and Youth Squad matches be played at the new Lancing Training ground and will stands be open to spectators ?

And what do we call it - Lancing ? New Monks Farm ? Mash Barn Lane ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why are there so many stewards at the Uni Car Parks? 3 or 4 on the road entrance point, 3 or 4 per car park and a few more dotted about in various doorways and corners seems a tad excessive and expensive. Does it really need 4 people to tell drivers there are spaces or to man the entrances once each car park is full?

We are told the club is losing money despite record crowds, reducing the money spent on stewards that are not needed would be a small step in helping to bring costs down.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
How much did his syrup cost

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If there was a smashing new massive flag, paid for by the fans, would the club be able to offer assitance for storage and logistics on matchdays?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Why are there so many stewards at the Uni Car Parks? 3 or 4 on the road entrance point, 3 or 4 per car park and a few more dotted about in various doorways and corners seems a tad excessive and expensive. Does it really need 4 people to tell drivers there are spaces or to man the entrances once each car park is full?

We are told the club is losing money despite record crowds, reducing the money spent on stewards that are not needed would be a small step in helping to bring costs down.
[MENTION=31]El Presidente[/MENTION] answered that one a couple of weeks ago. :)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Any news on the promised additional Park and Ride site?

Much needed to help relieve the always full Mill Road.

We have the same Transport Plans/System now for crowds of 28k (and rising) as we did for 20/22k

Ask either of them if they have ever used any of the Park and Rides?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They over-provided initially - that is what security people like to do. As it settles down they will feel confident they can reduce numbers.

Thanks. Does raise the question of how long they need to settle down? It has been 2 years now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What do they feel about the homophobic issue hanging over the club and does Hebbard think they have done enough to address it ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here