Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friends

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Are you serious? That would be bizarre but given literally all of their movie careers have stalled massively, I can understand why they'd go back.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm not sure I'd want that to happen

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Friends ... Reunited, I wonder who'll sponsor the show?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
intriguing *rubs chin and looks mystical*

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Apparently it is a fake rumour - the show's writer has denied all knowledge.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Are you serious? That would be bizarre but given literally all of their movie careers have stalled massively, I can understand why they'd go back.

Especially when you consider the astronomical fee they used to command per episode.

I know people will slag it off, and I KNOW it's not intellectual, but it was brilliant in my opinion.

Just such a well written, easy to watch, quotable comedy. There's no many things, especially sitcoms, where I turn on the TV, say "I've seen this one 10 times before" and then STILL don't switch over. It's just COMFY.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Especially when you consider the astronomical fee they used to command per episode.

I know people will slag it off, and I KNOW it's not intellectual, but it was brilliant in my opinion.

Just such a well written, easy to watch, quotable comedy. There's no many things, especially sitcoms, where I turn on the TV, say "I've seen this one 10 times before" and then STILL don't switch over. It's just COMFY.

It was quite good at the time - it's incredibly dated now. Going back is a mistake - not for the cast, of course, they'll earn a shed-load.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

Indeed, only Friends and Frasier did that for me and now Modern Family

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If E4 were still showing it every day I'd probably still be watching it.

I'd say it is still very watchable and is home to possibly my favourite quote from any show ever:
[yt]4ifdqEmlx-I[/yt]

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm surprised they haven't done a movie called "Friends - The Wedding" with Ross and Rachel getting married!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton

This is exactly how i feel.... when i watch Only Fools and Horses over and over again...

My misses has the friends box set and i still can't watch more than one episode. Although that one is ok.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010

I never went out my way to watch it, but if it was on E4 or C4 one morning at the weekend or an evening after work, I wouldn't switch it off. I'm not even sure I laughed at it to be honest, just found it really easy viewing!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

This.

You still can't beat the Scrubs episode where the two interns were called Ross and Rachel.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here