Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Blackpool Tickets Remaining

With Blackpool sending back 1000 tickets, there is sure to be another record broken at the Amex this Saturday.

The largest number of home fans in the stadium.

The gate will read 28500, but there could well be a few more bums on seats that we had for Leicester.

Currently there are about 30 cheaper seats in the south stand and a couple of hundred in S1B

There will be more. As Blackpool won't have too many, I would expect to see the SE corners be made available once most of S1B have sold.

Then I suspect we will also see the splattering of seats in the north, WSL, WSU and ESU - maybe another 150 ish here.

If all these go, we can still make use of another 5 or 6 columns in S1G.

Another massive game - let's sell it out!

Actually just read on the Blackpool website that their allocation is 900 and something. This would mean that they are probably just using S1E and half of S1F.

As it stands this would mean 2 blocks of empty seats behind the goal in the south stand.

In additional to any odd ones that are released, we still have S1C, S1D (SE Corners), S1G (minus ST's) and a good few columns in S1F. Close on 1500 tickets.....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Have the NW / NE corners sold out then?

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
I was in the club shop today and saw someone pick up 70 tickets!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Actually just read on the Blackpool website that their allocation is 900 and something. This would mean that they are probably just using S1E and half of S1F.

As it stands this would mean 2 blocks of empty seats behind the goal in the south stand.

In additional to any odd ones that are released, we still have S1C, S1D (SE Corners), S1G (minus ST's) and a good few columns in S1F. Close on 1500 tickets.....

Doesn't the South East corner hold about 980 seats ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Either way, a cracking day and 3 points!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How would you feel if you had missed it, but we got the three points? Would you take that one for the team?
Definitely! I've missed games before, no great loss.

Here's a tough one though - would you take winning the playoffs if it meant you couldn't see any of it? Ooo, don't think I could do that.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
Definitely! I've missed games before, no great loss.

Here's a tough one though - would you take winning the playoffs if it meant you couldn't see any of it? Ooo, don't think I could do that.

Yeah, I would, if we got to the prem as a result. So long as I could have my ticket for next season.

As predicted earlier, block S1G is now available.

This is a very rare opportunity to watch a game directly behind the south stand goal. Should also be excellent seats for banter with the northern seasiders!

Also, as of 2 hours ago, Blackpool only had 50 of their 917 allocation remaining.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here