Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A funny thing happened on the Brighton coach....

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
crying-man.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I just popped over to that thread again to update myself on crygate...there's a bloke on there now who was in the team hotel before The St. Patricks day massacre...apparently they were all sat at different tables for dinner not talking to each other. Sounds like a bunch of Premenstural teenage girls on a netball trip.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Agent Holloway is only halfway thru his sabotage mission 3 more games to lose .. Oops silly me I meant to not score ... no no no wrong again actually attempt to play

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
anyone else having problems on there, keeps saying i dont have permission to view

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
To think we put up with Frank Spencer driving our coach and never forced him to stop the coach to reprimand a player...

South London spivs.

I remember a school trip in 1979 to the railway museum in York. Someone threw a sandwich at the driver on the m62 and shoted that he loved Little Jimmy Osmond. He stopped the coach and our head of History, Mr. "Wogga" Williams smacked the culprit (garon Reeves) around the ear. Drama over.

We were 11.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I remember a school trip in 1979 to the railway museum in York. Someone threw a sandwich at the driver on the m62 and shoted that he loved Little Jimmy Osmond. He stopped the coach and our head of History, Mr. "Wogga" Williams smacked the culprit (garon Reeves) around the ear. Drama over.

We were 11.

And I bet Garon Reeves didn't blub like a baby like little Johnny Williams (aged 17 and 3/4s).

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
And I bet Garon Reeves didn't blub like a baby like little Johnny Williams (aged 17 and 3/4s).

I just looked up Garon on Facebook...he's gone BALD and got fat..! But no...he didn't blub. He faced Wogga like a (short) man.

I don't see how someone bollocking you in a bumpkin oo-aar accent can make you cry. I'd laugh in his stupid rustic face.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
To think we put up with Frank Spencer driving our coach and never forced him to stop the coach to reprimand a player...

South London spivs.
No we just slung 'him' in a different vehicle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here