Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL *** Maggie Funeral Thread ***

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
First :facepalm: of the day. BBC reporter interviewing Terry Wogan outside St Pauls "I can see the queue of people already lengthening for the wedding" :facepalm:

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Shouldn't this be done in the Official Thread stylee, with asterisks etc. :facepalm:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Police everywhere this morning. Roads shut from 7am, police on every tube platform, swarming round the ticket hall at Leicester Square, Charing Cross Road shut, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria...

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's better pasty, top titling. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Respect only on this thread please

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Respect only on this thread please

I hope we can avoid lots of mud slinging, however I had little respect for the woman during her time as PM so empathise with those angry that this is happening in the heart of the capital. I'd rather the woman had chosen a private funeral rather than this rather public spectacle.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
This thread should not be on here.

I don't like disrespect but this is divisive and inappropriate for this message board.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope we can avoid lots of mud slinging, however I had little respect for the woman during her time as PM so empathise with those angry that this is happening in the heart of the capital. I'd rather the woman had chosen a private funeral rather than this rather public spectacle.

Very much this. It feels like it is her final **** You.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If anyone had upset the private service the family have had I would consider then scum.
Anyone who googles up todays events is a hero.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Poor show from the Yanks. The usual mean mindedness from the French and Germans.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Police everywhere this morning. Roads shut from 7am, police on every tube platform, swarming round the ticket hall at Leicester Square, Charing Cross Road shut, human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria...

Glad I'm WFH today and not in London.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Any left-leaning NSC types may want to remember Robert Tressell today instead.

The man's book The Ragged Trousered Philanthtopists inspired the British Labour movement and was based in Hastings.

Buried in a pauper's grave along with 12 others.

Today would have been his birthday.

Blog on him HERE

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here