Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FAO Rottingdean matchday shuttle bus users

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Have a drink in the white horse, plod over to the queue at 1.30. Often get straight on a bus, never have to wait more than 5 mins for the next one.

Leaving the game I always have a drink and let the initial rush happen and hope to catch the 2nd stream of buses. Sometimes wait 15 mins or so but no problem...especially if we win!

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Pretty good on the few occasions I've caught it, has to be said. Nice and frequent to the game and not too much hanging around after.

Beezer

Feb 27, 2013
If your are catching from rottingdean , no problem,if planning to catch bus further on the route its best to be a bit earlier, as the buses sometimes get full and drive past bus stops.afterwards have a drink and walk straight on.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If you don't want a beer afterwards you have two options. Leave early and get a bus quickly, or wait around 40 minutes for the next batch...

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I leave after the final whistle and usually get on a bus straight away but I sit in the East so get out quite quickly.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is this a joke? There are HUNDREDS of busses to Rottingdean. In fact, the only place you can get back to quickly is in that direction. The buses literally fight each other to get Rottingdean bound people on board.

Seriously annoying if you're waiting for a P or S bus opposite...

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Conflicting! Here's my next great bus question, what 'letter' is it and where do the buses leave the ground from? I'm guessing the top car park off village way.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Have a drink in the white horse, plod over to the queue at 1.30. Often get straight on a bus, never have to wait more than 5 mins for the next one.

Leaving the game I always have a drink and let the initial rush happen and hope to catch the 2nd stream of buses. Sometimes wait 15 mins or so but no problem...especially if we win!

The pubs like the Plough open mid morning. Drink in those for a few hours, then stagger over to the bus queue. Get an early enough bus, to be able to get a couple of pints in with mates at the Amex.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here