Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Proud

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
It's a big word really.

I woke up this morning and my heart felt full of pride. It's a funny old game but it feels real good and only you guys know how good this club/family vibe is.

I hope we go all the way to the prem, but if we don't i feel we are in safe hands.

Really looking foward to a nearly full Amex on saturday and our lads need a great big welcome home (4pts from 2 away matches is massive)

How are you all feeling today?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Table looks the best it has for months and only 3 to go .
Those 4 pts from those tough away games have set us up nicely .
Interesting reading leicesters and forest forums this morning. Leicester fans back to thinking they are world beaters and forest slashing wrists. Both forums don't really give us a lot of respect though . Suits me
The dream is on .

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
Interesting reading leicesters and forest forums this morning. Leicester fans back to thinking they are world beaters and forest slashing wrists. Both forums don't really give us a lot of respect though . Suits me
The dream is on .

And what a dream :smile:

D

Deleted member 22389

The dream is on .

Forest and Leicester they had their time in the promised land and blew it. About time someone else got a chance like us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What has happened to this club in the last 3 years is nothing short of miraculous and I doubt any club in the history of English football has ever had such a resurgance. However, if we fail to make the playoffs or don't win them if we do get there, it's gonna be a total binfest on here..:smile:

FOOTSKI

Sep 30, 2010
Kent
What has happened to this club in the last 3 years is nothing short of miraculous and I doubt any club in the history of English football has ever had such a resurgance. However, if we fail to make the playoffs or don't win them if we do get there, it's gonna be a total binfest on here..:smile:

Shame really...... i'm happy to be doing better than last year, keep on in the right direction

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
We're sitting in fourth place in the second tier, probably the strongest second tier in the history of the English game. Compared to bumbling along in 91st place in the league, in somebody else's stadium 75 miles away, it's absolutely unbelievable. Unbelievable.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
OK, just to put a damper on it, we cannot achieve automatic promotion anymore (not that we were ever likely to in reality, but this is now a mathematical impossibility).

And we are still not gaurenteed a playoff place - and even if we do, anybody who was at Withdean for the 2nd leg against Swindon knows full well how they felt when Rory Fallon scored during extra time, before Virg's came along with the late, late show.

However, before you all have me down as a doomonger, the football I've been watching this season convinces me that this squad isn't going to give this up without a fight - Chaz will keep eveyones feet on the ground.......

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013
It's a big word really.

I woke up this morning and my heart felt full of pride. It's a funny old game but it feels real good and only you guys know how good this club/family vibe is.

I hope we go all the way to the prem, but if we don't i feel we are in safe hands.

Really looking foward to a nearly full Amex on saturday and our lads need a great big welcome home (4pts from 2 away matches is massive)

How are you all feeling today?

****ing hell we drew again yesteday throwing another 2 points away Cardiff got promoted. calm down, we have not even reached the play offs yet let alone promotion

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh, don't you just hate it when somebody comes along and spoils it all.

Yep, at a party there's always the pooper who everyone wonders why they turned up (and actively seeks to avoid!)

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Make that two

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
****ing hell we drew again yesteday throwing another 2 points away Cardiff got promoted. calm down, we have not even reached the play offs yet let alone promotion

Threw away 2 points against the team that battered Watford on Saturday :lol:

You understand the concept of "form" don't you?

Typical JCL

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
What has happened to this club in the last 3 years is nothing short of miraculous and I doubt any club in the history of English football has ever had such a resurgance. However, if we fail to make the playoffs or don't win them if we do get there, it's gonna be a total binfest on here.

It'll be Barnes' fault.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Come a long long way since sitting in Goldstone Crescent not knowing of any sort of direction. Happy days and I think everyone associated with the club respects that and us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here