Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Piglet's Pantry Pies!

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Has anyone ordered Piglet's Pantry pies from the suppliers themselves? I have just finished work and am sitting here with one of their glorious pies fresh out the oven, and just wondered if anyone else had taken advantage of the cut-price service they provide.

This is either lamb hotpot or chilli, (they weren't labelled, much like the early Amex days) so it's going to be a nice surprise when I first bite into it. Let me tell you, the smell is amazing, feels like I'm sitting in the Stadium of Flair right this second.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Has anyone ordered Piglet's Pantry pies from the suppliers themselves? I have just finished work and am sitting here with one of their glorious pies fresh out the oven, and just wondered if anyone else had taken advantage of the cut-price service they provide.

This is either lamb hotpot or chilli, (they weren't labelled, much like the early Amex days) so it's going to be a nice surprise when I first bite into it. Let me tell you, the smell is amazing, feels like I'm sitting in the Stadium of Flair right this second.

How much?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Over rated, expensive junk food, can't believe people THINK they are better than a PUCKER pie

Even if Puker pies were the most delicious pie ever invented and came with a free beer, I wouldn't buy one because they sponsor those annoying tossers with three tunes who ruin every England game.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Where can you order them from?

When I found out my friend had connections with them I was all like "get me some of that". So that's how I got in there.

However, with my delivery, I received a note with cooking instructions on etc (they come partially cooked and you have to finish them off in the oven for 20-odd minutes), which says you can order via email at jo@piglets-pantry.co.uk, or phone 01903 213904. They're also on twitter at [MENTION=15335]pig[/MENTION]letspantry1, or on Facebook at Piglets Pantry HQ. (and no, I don't work for them or anything like that haha)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
do i recall correctly they are available at Middle Farm in Firle, or is that something else? i remember there are some outlets, they didnt spring into existance just for our half time enjoyment. they need a web site.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I agree. Must have been a decision based on money only.

Completely wrong. There were 4 main contenders for the contract and they were all asked to send samples to the club where they had a taste-off. I know this as I was there.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
do i recall correctly they are available at Middle Farm in Firle, or is that something else? i remember there are some outlets, they didnt spring into existance just for our half time enjoyment. they need a web site.

Anyone know the answer to [MENTION=599]beorhthelm[/MENTION]'s question? I'd like to know this as it's handy for when I visit my parents in Ripe.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here