I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thanks

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Hammond did look impressive. Give him a 7 or an 8. Most of the others get 6s and 7s, appropriate given how disjointed we looked at times.

Bridge did well though, it would be him or Hammond as MoM. Ulloa worked hard too.

Nobody had a shocker, but neither was it a night where anyone really stood out as being exceptional.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
How was koosh?

Hammond did look impressive. Give him a 7 or an 8. Most of the others get 6s and 7s, appropriate given how disjointed we looked at times.

Bridge did well though, it would be him or Hammond as MoM. Ulloa worked hard too.

Nobody had a shocker, but neither was it a night where anyone really stood out as being exceptional.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
Bridge was all over the place at one point he was in the middle with the ball and everyone was behind him disappointed he left the pitch without coming to see the away fans

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I wasn't there but probably the type of game that suited Hammond, gritty, niggly and tough. No flair here please.

hertsseagull

hertsseagull
May 15, 2011
Just back from the game. I'm not a big fan of Hammond, but he was our best player. Other than that, I felt we were outfought in midfield most of the game which is why we didn't put Posh under as much pressure up front as we might have done. We gave away the ball more than usual too. No-one really had a bad game, but no-one outstanding either. Koosh made one good early save and looked solid. Got to bear in mind Posh beat Watford on Saturday, so 4 points from our last two away games is good, even though I bet we all thought tonight was a potential 3 pointer.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
Thought we tried to play too many 'Hollywood' passes tonight, especially Spanish Dave and Orlandi. Bridcutt was my MOM and Bridge had a good game. Ulloa ran himself into the ground. A point was about right.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Thought we tried to play too many 'Hollywood' passes tonight, especially Spanish Dave and Orlandi. Bridcutt was my MOM and Bridge had a good game. Ulloa ran himself into the ground. A point was about right.

What's a Hollywood pass?

Smooth as in Shaved all over?

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Koosh - 7 - Did what was required
Calde - 7 - Some neat interplay with Spanish Dave
Bridge - 8 - Really drove us on to get a winner late on
Greer - 7 - Solid
Upson - 7 - Solid, unlucky with header
Bridcutt - 7 - Normal tidy self
Hammond - 8.5 MOM - Outstanding, won every challenge
Crofts - 5 - Anonymous apart from late header
Orlando - 7 - did well in spells
David - 7 - Same as Orlandi
Ulloa - 7 - Worked so so hard and got nothing off the ref, would not surprise me at all to see him not start on Sat, he was absolutely shot to pieces at the end and I think he should have come off with 20 to go...

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Koosh - 7 - Did what was required
Calde - 7 - Some neat interplay with Spanish Dave
Bridge - 8 - Really drove us on to get a winner late on
Greer - 7 - Solid
Upson - 7 - Solid, unlucky with header
Bridcutt - 7 - Normal tidy self
Hammond - 8.5 MOM - Outstanding, won every challenge
Crofts - 5 - Anonymous apart from late header
Orlando - 7 - did well in spells
David - 7 - Same as Orlandi
Ulloa - 7 - Worked so so hard and got nothing off the ref, would not surprise me at all to see him not start on Sat, he was absolutely shot to pieces at the end and I think he should have come off with 20 to go...

Probably this. Just got back from game. Hammond effective, Liam a work horse, Orlandi and Dave wasteful at times - trying to be too cute with it. Leo knackered, no idea how he did the 90 - some legs were better than none in final 20 no matter who came on. Remembered Crofts was playing late on

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Hammond and bridge 8.5.

Greer and bridcutt 7.

Lopez 5

Rest 6.5

First side against in which we were bigger physically.

Would have won if we had some options off the bench.

Bazzza67

Feb 6, 2011
Brighton, UK
Hammond easily MOM, made two fantastic tackles in the first half, followed by Bridge. .the rest all on par with each other. A point was fair, but Bridge snd Croft could have stolen the points for us in the end. One disappointment for me was Orlandi's crossing, you've got to lift it over the first defender

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Hammond MOM by a country mile, bossed the midfield - 8. Bridcutt, Bridge & Calderon were their usual reliable selves - 7.5. Ulloa showed some brilliant touches and there were a couple of amazing diags from David Lopez and Orlandi but they did drift in and out of it - 7. Kuszczak didn't really have much to do other than one save in the first half, Crofts was lucky to stay on the pitch but added some bite and nastiness to the midfield, Greer and Upson were steady and won a lot in the air - 6.5. How Upson wasn't booked for a pretty agricultural tackle on the edge of the box in the first half is a mystery.

Atmosphere was good for the most part, really enjoyed "you shop at Jacamo" to Lee Tomlin and a loud and very slow rendition of both verses of SBTS at the start of the the second half. Ref bottled sending Crofts off and from that point on we got absolutely sweet FA from him. One of their centre backs nearly tore the shirt of Ulloa's back and Orlandi got kicked into orbit very, very late - he didn't even blink. Says a lot when both sets of fans are singing about getting shit refs.

Good point in the grand scheme, with results going the way they did and Peterborough in such good form. We were unlucky with hitting the bar twice and Bridge's shot deflecting just wide, but I can't think of many other chances we made and only a couple they did, so a draw was probably fair.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Hammond was my MOM. His work rate was exceptional, he made some excellent tackles and he got himself forward time and time again. Bridcutt was solid as usual. The rest of the midfield didn't have stormers but they did their job.

Ulloa played well enough but you can see he's shattered. A few too many misplaced passes for my liking as well.

Defence were on form, Upson and Greer especially.

The atmosphere was excellent although I was a bit disappointed the Peterborough fans never got going. Their team were playing well and I was surprised it took some dodgy refereeing decisions to get them on their feet.

Of the referee: utter shambles. He made some wrong calls, both ways, early on in the first half and from then on he was just awful. Still, lucky to keep Crofts on.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
As above. Hammond MOM closely followed by Bridge.

Cannot understand why Ulloa not subbed , he clearly badly needed a lie down from about the 70th minute.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Id give Ulloa 2 days off, tell him to come in for a massage on Friday and thats about it !
Need him firing on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here