Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we ready?

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Blimey, talk about keeping our powder dry. Buckers, LL and big V all ready for our home games and hopefully the play offs?

Plus off course the returning Barnsey. :rolleyes:

Great result tonight and kudos for our travelling fans.

Breesy1

Mar 14, 2013
London/Hove
Can't help but think we could have done with 3 tonight with the mini Leeds revolution, tough game. Bar in the last couple of mins against Leicester and Peterborough!

Good battle though, a points a point; we're well used to them

Dec 29, 2011
Imagine the talent Gus could attract in the Premier League, makes me moist to think about the SPANISH FLAIR he could import to a 29,000 capacity stadium in the Premier League.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Probably not ready for the PL, but if your offered a chance to go up now, rather than have an uncertain chance last year - you would take it this year !!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Course were ready for the playoffs. Only have 5 or six in the squad good enough for the prem though.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Probably not ready for the PL, but if your offered a chance to go up now, rather than have an uncertain chance last year - you would take it this year !!

Given teams relegated from the prem season year get around 67million I would take a go up and come back down. But then again we may just surprise some folk. But lets enjoy the ride.

Dec 29, 2011
Do people honestly think our swuad will be the same if we got promoted :facepalm: I could only see 5 maybe 6 current key players who's I'd say would keep their place in the prem.

PIG, Upson, Bridge, Bridcutt, Ulloa, David, Orlandi, Buckley, KLL would all get a good run in the Premier League, to prove themselves (much like when moving from League 1 --> Championship) I doubt many of them will be good enough though (namely Orlandi and KLL). We'd definitely need new midfielders, defenders and maybe a full-back too, as well as a decent striker to compliment ULLOA.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't feel ready for any of this, but I suppose I am not really the one who's meant to be. The whole squad so determined tonight. Few chances, but still a joy to watch at times. Mostly in control and looking like professionals. Let's keep that spirit up.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
PIG, Upson, Bridge, Bridcutt, Ulloa, David, Orlandi, Buckley, KLL would all get a good run in the Premier League, to prove themselves (much like when moving from League 1 --> Championship) I doubt many of them will be good enough though (namely Orlandi and KLL). We'd definitely need new midfielders, defenders and maybe a full-back too, as well as a decent striker to compliment ULLOA.

Orlandi is one of my six who ARE good enough.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We definitely want the prem. It doesn't matter if we come straight back down, we'd get loads of money that would help us vs the rest that are limited by FFP. Bring it.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I don't feel ready for any of this, but I suppose I am not really the one who's meant to be. The whole squad so determined tonight. Few chances, but still a joy to watch at times. Mostly in control and looking like professionals. Let's keep that spirit up.

I had to drink Westons vintage at 8.2abv to get through this match. It's a bit like my pre-match cortisone jab. Hopefully I can relax on Saturday morning and get back to some standard supping. If only those players know the lengths we have to go to.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here