Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pompey relegated

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Couldn't happen to a more deserving club (love palace to be down in L2 but not to go out of existance). Honestly NOW (not a couple years ago) couldn't give a feck about pompey. Had too many chances and if the fans save them fair play, if not meh! Sad to say after all the help so many clubs gave us but some things can go too far. They should have folded and risen as an AFC and wouldn't be far off where are now.

Feb 14, 2010
Not to be overlooked.. very happy Pompey going down.. oh and just heard on the radio "palace are fading very badly". All is well with the world but yknow I miss the pompey game almost as much as the palace game.

D

Deleted member 18477

Fa cup winners in 2008 to league 2 in 2013... bet they didnt think that would happen... :lolol:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Afraid I can't take too much pleasure from this.

My uncle Dave (some of you may remember him as ROD "Really Old Dave") took me to my first match at Fratton Park.. he told me that it was ok to support Pompey at a match as long as they weren't in the same division as the Albion.

Dave never made it to the Amex.. He would have loved it.

Dave White RIP

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just hope this means they start next season on minus 10 - at least!

They still need to come out of administration though :thumbsup: PST will need to do more sums to see if Pompey in League 2 is a viable proposition :lol:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Lol! The best fans in the world? Well what's left of them will be watching lower tier football at best next year. And with a ten point deduction to boot! :D

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Pompey bottom of league 2 already.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pompey bottom of league 2 already.

Let us not nancy around with this "League Two" business.

I much prefer "the Fourth Division". It sounds so much more...Pompey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here