Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player

pcol

Nov 1, 2010
chrome or IE cant find the page when you click on the link on seagulls.co.uk. tried going through peterboroughs site and that does the same.

sake.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
There doesn't appear to be an option for live commentary on the iPhone app. Any ideas?

It seems to be totally hit-and-miss. There was a thread about it during Saturday's game. For some users, there will be an option to play live commentary, when you look at the live match screen in the app. For others, like me, there is no such option. Someone posted screenshots during Saturday's thread on the subject.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
There doesn't appear to be an option for live commentary on the iPhone app. Any ideas?

Log out and log in again. Tap 'My Club' at the bottom, and '> Live Commentary Available' should appear.
Good luck. It is a rubbish app.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Log out and log in again. Tap 'My Club' at the bottom, and '> Live Commentary Available' should appear.
Good luck. It is a rubbish app.

I didn't seem to have that option. I now have it by logging out, selecting the Blackpool game(!), clicking on the 'Player' option within that, logging in and pressing play. It seems to work.

You're spot on about the quality of the app though!

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
It seems to be totally hit-and-miss. There was a thread about it during Saturday's game. For some users, there will be an option to play live commentary, when you look at the live match screen in the app. For others, like me, there is no such option. Someone posted screenshots during Saturday's thread on the subject.

Managed to make it work by doing what I've written above. What a ballache!

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
I didn't seem to have that option. I now have it by logging out, selecting the Blackpool game(!), clicking on the 'Player' option within that, logging in and pressing play. It seems to work.

You're spot on about the quality of the app though!

This works for me...shocking app. Can't believe I've just renewed!

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
According to 'Live Championship Scores' on Seagulls Player, every game in the Championship is 0-0 with only 10 minutes to go! :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here