What is best for us?

Albion 3pts obvious.
Leicester and Bolton draw
Boro to beat Forest
Ipswich to beat Scum

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
If had to choose a winner of Bolton game the. I would prefer Leicester to win. Obviously draw best all round.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Leicester's last 4 games are horrendous - all against play off candidates.

Even if they beat Notlob it's still a really tough task for them to get into the top 6.

Home win please.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Leicester's last 4 games are horrendous - all against play off candidates.

Even if they beat Notlob it's still a really tough task for them to get into the top 6.

Home win please.
It's not complicated is it. And if they do win, and do well enough to reach the playoffs, then they'll be taking points off Forest and Palace.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Yep. We need Wolves to be safe from relegation by the time they play us

No No No we need Hull to stay in touch with Cardiff, otherwise by the time Bolton play Cardiff, they'll have their feet up thinking of next year. If Hull match Cardiff over next 2 games, then Cardiff can win the league against Bolton.

Wolves will be too dangerous to play if they have nothing at stake. They obviously can't handle pressure so them having to beat us suits me fine.

Dec 29, 2011
It's not complicated is it. And if they do win, and do well enough to reach the playoffs, then they'll be taking points off Forest and Palace.

This is the way I look at it. Basically, if Leicester win tonight the only way they're a threat is if they also beat Forrest and Palace. If they beat Forest and Palace, both these teams are unlikely to be a threat. Basically it'd take some very ****ed up results to go against us for us not to be in with a shout of play-offs.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just us to keep winning. It matters not the rest
It's very unlikely we'll be winning all our games, so how the others do is a big deal. Leicester's massive loss in form, and Forest's recent blip, has dropped the points requirement, which has been very helpful for us. Let's hope that continues.

At the weekend the 1st team relegated in the near football pyramid played and won their first away game after relegation, ending a run of 30 away games without a win
Ah, not as simple as it appeared then.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is the way I look at it. Basically, if Leicester win tonight the only way they're a threat is if they also beat Forrest and Palace. If they beat Forest and Palace, both these teams are unlikely to be a threat. Basically it'd take some very ****ed up results to go against us for us not to be in with a shout of play-offs.
Exactly - apart from the fact we could lose / draw all our games, which would put us out of it - but in terms of the number of points required, a Leicester win tonight would be good.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A Leicester win tonight would give them a bit of confidence prior to the palace game, which I'm all in favour of. Come on Leicester :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here