Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Play off home fixture

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
IF, we were to secure a play off spot. Would the season tickets count for the home fixture still or would we have to buy tickets? Probably a silly question but thought I'd check.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You'll have priority to buy your seat, but will have to pay for it - and no doubt not at the discounted ST rate, but at match day prices.

That will be 30 pounds please sir.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
1901s will be included in the price of the package... I think

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
It's essentially a cup game so I'd be stunned if we didn't have to pay

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't believe people think that you'd have to PAY just to go and watch an important game that wasn't part of your original season ticket. Of course it's free. Not only that, but there will be vouchers distributed for free pies and beer for each fan, and free new home shirts for all u16s.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I can't believe people think that you'd have to PAY just to go and watch an important game that wasn't part of your original season ticket. Of course it's free. Not only that, but there will be vouchers distributed for free pies and beer for each fan, and free new home shirts for all u16s.

Excellent news.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

And rightly so. But our travel WON'T be included so watch out for the SWARM of ticket inspectors on every single bus and train.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
And rightly so. But our travel WON'T be included so watch out for the SWARM of ticket inspectors on every single bus and train.

Incorrect. Barber has pre-booked 28,000 taxis, to take everybody home in comfort.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Incorrect. Barber has pre-booked 28,000 taxis, to take everybody home in comfort.

Totally ridiculous. It means at least 500 people will have to share cabs.

Is the Wembley final free to STH? I know there was no charge in 1991, but that was the old Wembley and I can't remember if I had to pay for 2004 or if it was completely GRATIS.

DanielT

Is the Wembley final free to STH? I know there was no charge in 1991, but that was the old Wembley and I can't remember if I had to pay for 2004 or if it was completely GRATIS.

If you go to the away leg, you will have to pay, but you get a voucher for a free home kit (for next season, not just a giveaway of old stock) and hospitality at wembley

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Can't imagine that Wembley would be free to 1901s or STH, it's only home games included.

I MIGHT even BUY a ticket and not moan about it..very much :smile:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Yes, yes it is.

and there's free travel from within the matchday travel area to Wembley as well.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

Are you losing the plot? You will have definitely paid for your ticket for the final in 1991 and in 2004.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Can I have a hot dog instead?

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I'm still fuming at the ticket prices for the 1910 Charity Shield. Can't believe they're planning to pull this one on us only 103 years later.

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Yes, yes it is.

and there's free travel from within the matchday travel area to Wembley as well.

There's only one way we BHA fans should be travelling to Wembley and that's via a British Caledonian helicopter provided by the club!. :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here