Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peterboro tickets available at peterboro ticket office

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
After yesterdays confusion, thought it would be good to let you know that The Peterboro Ticket Office (0844 847 1934) are now selling tickets to Brighton fans. You can buy over the phone and pick up and the ground tonight.
Just bought one for the terrace.
Bit of a turnaround from yesterday.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thanks for the confirmation. Would imagine there will be a fair few paying on the gate for this one, me being one!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If I recall correctly, the ticket office is the complete opposite end to the away end, so it you're leaving it late in the pub, be aware of this.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
If I recall correctly, the ticket office is the complete opposite end to the away end, so it you're leaving it late in the pub, be aware of this.

Get to Peterborough, get your ticket, then eat/drink

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well, I just called to reserve a ticket and was told "You don't need a ticket-pay on the gate with cash".

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Decided this morning I'm going and have spaces in my car leaving newhaven 3/3.30, happy to pick up on the way £15 each for fuel :)

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Well, I just called to reserve a ticket and was told "You don't need a ticket-pay on the gate with cash".

Same here, in fact they told me I couldn't buy tickets for the away end on the phone and that I would need to pay on the gate.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just decided to go. Will drive up and pay on the gate.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here