Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pub radio?

jimmygull

Mar 22, 2012
Probably a stupid question, but does anyone know any pubs in Brighton or Hove that may have tonights game on the radio? We're on a work day/night out today and my lot are up for at least listening to the game whilst we are out. I'm guessing there is no stream going on, looks like it's just Cardiff/Charlton?

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Can just picture all these people in a busy pub, telling everyone else to be quite because you are listening to the wireless. :)

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Surely you can just use an FM Radio on a mobile and a discrete earpiece?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I reckon if a pub did this for all away games, and made a feature of it with food (chips) and drink (beer) offers, it would be popular enough....

Obviously would suit a pub with separate bars so that they could keep one bar for regular punters and one for the "Albion - Away, Away, Away"

Most pubs on a Tuesday night or Saturday afternoon are hardly packed - depending on the size of the pub you'd only need 25-50 people to make it a success.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Knowing the FA/FL the pub would probably have to have a license to play it

fatfingers

Aug 18, 2004
hove
Not such a stupid question as you might think!! , Was in the Blue Lagoon a few Saturdays ago hoping for a live stream of the Forest game, no such luck but the landlord had the radio coverage playing through the pubs sound system, basicly try the Blue Lagoon ??

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have often thought that Dick's should have the game on t'wireless on away match days- would be quite good to listen to the match and sink a few jars at The Amex.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here