sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
boro v FOREST 2.50

leics v bolton draw 3.35

p'boro v us draw 3.25

CARDIFF v charlton 1.67

LEEDS v burnley 2.35 $ 10 accumulator pays $ 1068.00 :)

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
I'm doing the same bets as Saturday as they returned me £75 from £10 outlay - Orlandi £4 score 1st at 14-1 and Spanish Dave £3 each way at 12-1...

image.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
£3 win Palace.

Hahahaha I just screwed them over, and it's worth every penny!

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Albion win 2-1 Ulloa to score first 40/1 was close on Saturday had 2-1 Spanish Dave to score last.

Watford, Swindon, Torquay and MK Dons to win

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I've got an accy on:

Cardiff, Partick Thistle, Brechin, Queen of the South, Man U and Paris St Germain to win - returns just under 10-1 if they all do so.

(Edit: Man U are playing tomorrow I think, so strictly speaking it's a Tuesday/Weds night bet.)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Championship results are so difficult to predict this season. Our match tonight is a prime example, we're Brighton experts able to have a reasonably accurate guess at our line up and read our current form, yet I reckon that all three results are not only a possibility but wouldn't be that great a surprise.

Eees complicated.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Championship results are so difficult to predict this season. Our match tonight is a prime example, we're Brighton experts able to have a reasonably accurate guess at our line up and read our current form, yet I reckon that all three results are not only a possibility but wouldn't be that great a surprise.

Eees complicated.

Aren't they all with all tonights fixtures ? Any combination of results tonight wouldn't be a surprise

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here