Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your gut feeling - Championship play off semi final matches

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So, with tonight's games capable of changing things around again and making the picture a little clearer...or not, what is you current prediction for the play off semi finals?

I think that Bolton will continue their fine form and stay in the mix, I think that Palace will end up 6th and I think that we will stumble over the line 4th or 5th, so my prediction is

Watford vs Palace
Bolton vs Brighton

Watford vs Brighton final

What a great advert for Championship football that match could be, and lots of column inches given over to the Watford controversy of player borrowing

Thoughts?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Watford vs brighton
Palace vs Bolton

Bolton Watford final with Watford winning.

D

Deleted member 18477

I will be very disappointed if Bolton go up. No neutral enjoys watching a Bolton game FFS. They got so boring in the prem.

Much rather Watford, forest or Leicester if we don't make it, at least they haven't been in the prem that much in recent years.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
I think we will end 6th, getting knocked out by Watford in the semis. They will then go on to beat Bolton in the final.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Beat Palace and smash Watford in the final is my guess.

Watford had a good night at The Amex. We will get revenge for that at Wembley. You heard it here first!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Brighton V Watford final
Jesus there is some doom and gloomers on here , have a bit of faith in the lads and Gus !!!

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Watford were the best side i saw this season so cant see us taking any points from them and as Peterborough are on a very good run its likely we will drop out of the playoffs however we have had a good season and can look forward to continuing in a league where we can maintain a top half position.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Watford v Bolton
Palace v Brighton

Watford too strong for us at Wembley but a cracking day out and some cash for the club.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Watford were the best side i saw this season so cant see us taking any points from them .

We're not playing them again in a match with points having taken 3 off them already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here